Saturday, July 12, 2008

Saturday Funnies

Yikes! I just realized I haven't posted in the last few days. Didja miss me? I did accumulate a lot of funnies, as always, likc on any image to enjoy.


The General Theolgoical Seminary owned a Gutenburg Bible, but sold it stupidly in the 1970s....




I hear this is the way it is: We Americans have no sense of endurance any more. I guess $4 per gallon gas is our pain point. In all of Europe gas is much more expensive - in US dollars - per gallon.



I haven't seen a Zot! in Wizard of Id in ages and ages!


OK, this one is part of a much longer story line, but I love the idea of a pigeon learning Shakespeare from performances in the park! they had them in Columbus and they were wonderful - NYC, too, but I've never been able to get a ticket.


Do they still have those Build-a-bear stores or whatever they're called?


Well, yeah - white is just boring!

Exactly. Sigh.
It took me a while to get it.....

Hmm, speaking of judicial activism..


Amen and Amen!


We took thos picture's at RFSJ's birthday party, of course!

4 woofs indeed!!!!!

Unfortunate, but seemingly true.
This batch had a lot of political cartoons. In this election season, don't be surprised to see more!

Happy Saturday,

RFSJ


No comments: