Wednesday, October 29, 2008

The Proper of Yesterday: SS Simon and Jude, Apostles

I was at the Newark Clergy Conference yesterday without my laptop - there was a freak winter storm in N Nj and NE PA, and some areas of Sussex County had nearly a foot of snow! I was planning to commute each day, but with the bad weather I got a room last night instead. Glad I did! But that mean a gazillion emails when I did get home today and no reflection for SS Simon and Jude, Apostles, whose memory we recalled yesterday. So, loyal readers, any of you want to write a reflection on the day? Use the Comments so we can all see it.

O God, we thank you for the glorious company of the apostles,and especially on this day for Simon and Jude; and we praythat, as they were faithful and zealous in their mission, so wemay with ardent devotion make known the love and mercy of ourLord and Savior Jesus Christ, who lives and reigns with you andthe Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever.

RFSJ

No comments: