Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Football Season Has Begun!


Well, the 2007 NCAA football season has begun, and the NFL season is about to. I am participating in a Pick-em league for NCAA and a Fantasy League based on the NFL. You can see my picks for each week of the NCAA season here. Last week, I was 11 for 19. I thought that was pretty respectable - I got more than half of my picks right. But it was only enough to be something like 16,000th overall. Oh well. I confess to not spending a lot of time on this. I mostly just pick the higher ranked team to win. Except of course, I will always pick the Ohio State Buckeyes to win. Always. And it didn't bother me at all that Michigan lost week....

The Fantasy League I'm playing in is organized a bit differently than the baseball leagues. The overall approach is the same: each owner drafts a team of NFL players and then accumulates stats over the course of the season. However, there is a featured matchup each week, where my stats are compared to those of just one other owner. I'm not quite certain how that works, but I will know in a few days. In the meantime, RFSJunior Football is here.

RFSJ

No comments: