Sunday, July 1, 2007

Baseball Update July 1

Yesterday was a pretty good day all in all:

In RFSJuniors, I had 4 wins in 4 starts with no ERA higher than 2.57 over 29 IPs. Fantastic! Gaudin, Hudson, Sabathia and Francis all earned wins yesterday, and Joe Nathan earned a save. Every pitcher of mine who pitched got a win or a save. and it shoed in the overal rankings: I'm tied for first place for the day with 95 points, along with perennial first-place AllOutBulls.

RFSJ II: Also had 4 wins in 4 starts, this time from Hudson, Sabathia, Sosa (now on the DL, sigh) and Lowry. Highest ERA of the day was 5.50 by NYM Sosa, but he still earned the win, which I'll gladly take. I gained 11 points in the standings and am now third in this league.

RFSJ III: An OK day, with 1 win from Francis in three starts. Still, I'm currently 5th in the league, but I desperately need some better relief pitching. I've put up some hitters and starters on the trading block - we'll see if anyone is interested.

BTW, on Friday OF Kenny Lofton (texas) had 4 stolen bases in four ABs - amazing!

RFSJ

No comments: