Monday, May 21, 2007

I bought an MP3 player today

I've been walking to work a few times a week, and up till now I've used an older Panasonic portable player for my music. It did the job more or less, but it finally died - for whatever reason it just wouldn't work anymore. So I broke down and bought a MuVo V100 MP3 player from Creative. I've spent the evening adding music. Here's what's on it so far:

· Rinaldo - Handel (artist unknown)
· Masters of English Church Music, Cambridge Singers
· Hail, Gladdening Light, Cambridge Singers
· Offenbach in America, by the Boston Pops
· Joy on Earth, Music of Taize by the Taize community
· The Classic Hoagy Carmichael
· Trompette et Orgue, Maurice Andre

I'm still trying to figure out how to organize the albums on the player.

And is there a place I can link to albums besides Amazon?

RFSJ

3 comments:

DBW said...

I just have a hodgepodge of illegally downloaded MP3's from Napster, Kazaa and Limewire on mine... be careful, some players will not let you play illegally downloaded music, the software checks the licensing--I had to figure out how to do a direct transfer to bypass that.

RFSJ said...

Dale,

So far, I've just ripped music from CDs, so it's good.

RFSJ

Troglodyteus said...

R&D
Sometimes it's Research and Development.
Sometimes it's Rip-Off and Duplicate.