Thursday, May 31, 2007

Will wonders never cease?


RFSJuniors are back at a solid number 2! I don't think the #1 team, AllOutBulls, is going to be easily dislodged from the top of the league. They've been there for most of the season so far, except for a few days a week or so ago. But you never know - it's a long season. My original goal was to finish in the top half of the league. Now I'd like to place or show if that's possible. As I stated, the swings in overall standings ae getting smaller and smaller, so early performance (or lack of it) is going to be difficult to overcome. But if players stay healthy, ya just never know!

Also, I'm going to the Yankees game on June 12! I've never been to Yankee Stadium before, and the tickets are in Tier 17. They play the Diamondbacks at 7:05 PM. Anyone wanna go with me?

RFSJ

No comments: