Monday, May 21, 2007

I have to make a decision tomorrow

Kazuo Matsui came off the DL unexpectedly today. He of course went 2-for-4 with 3 RBI while on the bench. But the decision I need to make is that I have 2 hitters and 3 pitchers filling all 5 of my bench slots. To bring Matsui off the DL I will need to release someone. Who will it be? I can hold off for as long as I choose, but cannot make any more roster changes until he comes off the DL. So I can't put it off forever.

Good news on performance this evening: my ERA is up 2.5 points and my Ks (strikeouts) up 2 points, for a current net of +4.5 points (as of this moment, at least). That's really helpful, because my ERA was last in the league this morning, and that is not a good place to be. But both Wang (NYY) and Sabathia (CLE) did very well in their starts this evening, so that will really help.

Check out my team here.

RFSJ

No comments: