Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Proper of the Day: Pentecost XX (Again!)

I've learned something about Blogger. When you prepare an entry for posting later, you can't post other entries afterward, or it screws up the order of posting. So I drafted the Proper for Pentecost XX on Friday, with the intention of posting it on Saturday night or Sunday morning. Of course, I proceeded to post some other trivialities during the day on Saturday, and so when I "activated" the entry for Pentecost XX, it did not go to the top of the list, but followed the chronological order of when I created each posting. Arghhh.

In other words, scroll down a bit to find the entry for (or click) The Proper of the Day: Pentecost XX. This entry includes a guest sermon that I commend to your attention.

RFSJ

No comments: