Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Baseball Update

A sample box score.


Well, RFSJuniors is currently in fifth place. This year I have a feeling my team will be in the pack. I will strive hard, as I've said, to stay in the top half. This morning I entered into a trade agreement to take Hunter Pence and Brandon Lyon for Vladimir Guerrero. I have to drop Braden Looper to keep my roster complete. It will definitely increase my saves, which I will need in order to stay competitive. Although my offense is weak, it can't hurt much more to trade away a marquis player like Guerrero (he's a "can't cut" player, meaning I can never drop him for a free agent; the only way to get rid of him is to trade him away), since he hasn't been producing too much and Hunter has. So it seems like a fair trade - and if it isn't, oh well. I'm still having a good time!



RFSJ

No comments: