Friday, May 30, 2008

Baseball Update

Well, RFSJuniors is in third place in the league. (Let me know if you can't get to the link.) I'm a bit surprised to be doing this well. but my starting pitching is pretty good and my ERA is holding up, although it dropped a lot this week and is not likely to rebound - it generally just keeps climbing over the course of the season. The hope is that everyone else's ERA climbs faster than yours!

My hitting is not that effective, although I have the highest batting average in the league, my home runs and RBIs and stolen bases are pretty low. I have some excellent batters who just aren't producing right now. Maybe it means they aren't so excellent after all.

I'm going to try to trade starters for stolen bases. We'll see what happens.


But I'm enjoying third place for as long as it lasts!


RFSJ


No comments: