Monday, February 18, 2008

Monday Funnies

Here's a Valentine strategy for you research scientists out there for next year - better start now!
(Click to enlarge all images)


This is so true! I had totally forgotten the original "I lost my password" story!



And this one too: They're damned if they do, and damned if they do the other way. Unlike others, I tend to think elected officials are fine as delegates. Yhey have constituencies to satisfy as well, and actually have to potentially work with whomever they help nominate. So I like the current mix in the Democratic party of about 20% of all delegates as elected and party officials. Our artist below wonders:

And finally, from today's Metropolitan Diary of the NYT.:

Dear Diary:

I recently pointed out to my friend the seemingly paradoxical claim of an ad above the construction site at 535 West End Avenue, which informs that the building will have “21st-Century Prewar Residences.”

In response, he wondered whether they might know something we don’t about our foreign policy. Barry B. Perlman, M.D.

RFSJ

No comments: