Monday, June 4, 2007

Still In Second, But....!

Well, this morning when I checked the full standings, RFSJuniors was still in second place. I'm still pleasantly surprised when I see that every morning - day #3. However, what was really surprising was that I am in first place in both runs and home runs in the league! My hitting has very much improved over the past month, and the fruits of that are finally coming to the fore. My ERA still is dreadful, but some of the other teams are now so much worse (the bottom is now an abysmal 4.60 vs. my 3.98, which is not great anyway) that hopefully I won't get too much worse.

Hudson and Marquis are starting for me today. I'm confident about Hudson, although there were odd rumblings about him last week after one not-so-great start. Marquis? Well, I don't know. He's a Cubbie, and they're having team problems.

RFSJ

No comments: