Saturday, June 2, 2007

This Will Be Interesting!


I did not pay attention to my final ranking of players before my mid-season league drafted this afternoon. My other team, RFSJ II, now has a roster and will begin playing on June 18. I had picked BJ Ryan as a closer, and he's out for the season - didn't even know it. I did get some other interesting players, but I need to fill out my roster soon. Right now all players are on the waiver wire until Tuesday, June 5, so I have some time to pick who I want. I am first in the waiver line at the moment, so I know that I will get the very first player I pick off of waivers. That will take some study. I don't know enough to be hopeful or not with this team, but now that I'm single, I guess I have more time for this sort of thing.

But first, evening prayer for Eve of Trinity Sunday, a little supper, and work on my sermon for tomorrow. If it's any good I'll post it. If it isn't, I may post it anyway and ask for pointers.

RFSJ

No comments: